The Teaching Guides include recommended multimedia for teaching topics related to your course syllabus, as well as topics for discussion and activities (for class or additional assignments), and many have relevant websites or readings.
The Guides on this page correlate to the content available in the Credo View product. If you are an Instruct (formerly known as the InfoLit Modules) customer, see here.
Click the links below to download each Teaching Guide in PDF form, or click here to download all.
1. Research Planning and Fundamentals
2. Developing Ideas and Research Questions
3. Evaluating Sources and Understanding Evidence
4. Synthesizing Information and Developing Arguments
5. Source Types and Source Selection
6. Searching for Information
7. Academic Integrity, Plagiarism, and Intellectual Property
8. Principles of Citations
9. Writing and Communicating
10. Visual Literacy
11. Understanding Data
12. Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
13. Culture and Citizenship
14. Teamwork and Civic Engagement