If you encounter an error when trying to use the Modules, or if one of your users reports an error, our support team is available to help troubleshoot; just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing support regarding an error, please include the following basic information:
- A screenshot of the error message or unexpected behavior. Include the entire browser window, particularly the address bar
- Whether it occurs when using an LTI link, deep link, or embed code
- Whether the problem occurs on-campus, off-campus or both
- If the problem seems to occur only in a particular browser, include this information as well
These details will help our support team identify causes of the issue and guide you through the next steps to resolve the problem.
You may also be interested in taking a look at some of our troubleshooting documentation:
- If you're trying to set up or access an LTI integration, check out LTI Troubleshooting.
- If the problem occurs when trying to access via deep links or embed codes, check out Authentication Troubleshooting.
- If there is no error message, but you have an embed code that displays an empty/blank frame, check here: Embed Codes Display Blank Frame