At this time, students cannot log in directly with a username/password to the Credo InfoLit Modules platform. Our supported remote authentication options are proxy, referring URL, and LTI (within an LMS only). For more information see here: Authentication Options.
Articles in this section
- What authentication/integration methods are supported?
- What links should I give to students so that they can access the Modules?
- How do I get the Modules into my LMS? What does it look like?
- Can I embed Modules content in LibGuides?
- How can students re-take tests and quizzes?
- Can students have a username/password for access?