Please note: The information provided here is intended only to assist with some of the common ways our product can be integrated in this system. Our Help Site is not a comprehensive guide to use of the Blackboard LMS, and our team can only assist with Credo integration; we are unable to provide support for any other aspect of Blackboard's functionality. Screenshots are provided for illustrative purposes but may not exactly match your own system, particularly since navigation elements can vary depending on your version of the platform.
Note: Before adding LTI links to a course, make sure that Credo has been added to your institution's Blackboard system as an LTI Tool Provider, as described here: Blackboard Global LTI Tool Set Up.
Step 1 : In your course, select Content from the left-hand course navigation.
Step 2: Click on Build Content, then select Web Link.
Step 3: Fill in the following settings, then click Submit:
- Name: Enter a name for your item
- URL: This URL is given to you by Credo. If you have lost your URLs, please contact Credo support.
- Be sure to check the box for "This link is to a Tool Provider".
- If it is a quiz, you must check "yes" for enable evaluation.
- Points Possible: Typically, our pre and post tests are worth 20 points and the quizzes are 5 points.
- Visible to Students: Yes
- You may also set an optional due date.
Step 4: Your link should look like this: