There are many different ways to add an existing LTI link to your course. This tutorial give two common methods: Adding a link within a content module, and adding it as a Quicklink.
Method 1: Adding a link within a content module
- 1. In your course content area, create a new module or go into an existing module then click on "Add Existing Activities" and select "External Learning Tools".
- 2. From the given list, select the particular chapter, quiz, or content link that you want.
- 3. If you want to set date restrictions or other criteria, you can "edit link in place", then click on "dates and restrictions".
- 4. You can add a start, due, or end date, as well as individual link release conditions (e.g. if you want students to go through the links in a certain order).
- 5. This is what the completed link will look like to students.
Method 2: Adding an LTI link as a Quicklink
- 1. In any html editor screen (this example case is a description), click on the quick link button (the icon with a chain and a lightning bolt).
- 2. Then select "External Learning Tools"
- 3. Select the link that you want to embed
- 4. It will show up as a regular link in your html editor.
- 5. This is what the LTI link looks like from the content module page.